Thanks for your interest in Ever In Transit!
Ever In Transit is an independent travel and culinary adventure website featuring travel stories and culinary adventures in California and around the world. We target independent travelers, culinary travelers (“foodies”), travel photographers, cultural explorers, couples, and female travelers.
Why Work with Us?
- We have an active and engaged community of readers on this website and our social networks. Our readers trust us for inspiration and information about brands and destinations.
- We will promote your brand or destination while offering our readers an honest and informed opinion in our voice, and from our personal experience.
- Our content is popular on social media and ranks highly in search engines, guaranteeing online exposure for years to come.
- Press/familiarization (FAM) trips
- Reviews of destinations, tours, and accommodations
- Reviews of products or travel gear
- Product or trip giveaways
- Advertising on selected pages, or across the site.
- Social media promotion
- Freelance writing/photography/social media consulting
All advertisements, sponsored posts, and sponsored reviews must be travel or food-related. All sponsored content will be clearly disclosed to my readers.
I am open to discussing other creative ways of working together to share stories about your travel destination, product, or brand. Please email us: cassie [at] everintransit [dot] com, or use our contact form.
Guest Posts vs. Sponsored Posts:
If you are an independent, non-commercial writer, blogger, or photographer, we welcome you to share your stories and/or photography in a free guest post on Ever In Transit. If you are interested in this and have a story idea, please check out our Guest Post Guidelines to find out how you can submit your story ideas. I will happily link to your blog and social media networks in your author bio, but will not include any commercial links in your post.
If you are working on behalf of a commercial company or a SEO firm, we can discuss paid advertising including sponsored posts, banner advertising, and/or social media promotion. Be aware that all links to commercial sites in advertising and sponsored posts will be marked “nofollow” per Google’s PageRank guidelines and clearly disclosed to my readers. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me.